Thursday, April 6, 2023

Rat race

 

RAT RACE;


Rat race is not only proverb it has a specified meaning, as stuck in a routine manner job, in day to day life. dreams are shuttered. life became boring. No adventure in Life, only fulfillment of daily needs. Life lost its meaning. therefore I do not want to be stuck in a rat race, thus I am an Advocate. during practices I advent so many perspective of different life and I enjoyed truly. Rat Race is significant for those who stuck to be in comfort zone of their own life and thus they lost the way to explore. I do not want to stuck in rat race. I do not want to stuck in rat race. rat race explore the story of Tom and Jery Cartoon Network, truly advent so many perspective of life and laugh thereby, though the people who watch this stuck themselves in tom, dick, and hery.  RAT RACE, RAT RACE, RAT RACE, I do not want to stuck in rat race. I do not want to stuck in a rat race. I do not want to stuck in a rat race. Life is not Cartoon Network of Tom and Jerry. Life is a network of unlimited Sky. I do not want to stuck in rat race. I want to advent my life at my terms. I do not want to be a rat who stuck in a daily race of life. I want to fine meaning of life exploring thereby in different manner and perspective. I am not a RAT who participate in a RACE. 
_______________________RAT RACE__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment