Sunday, April 2, 2023

Petition for Original Document

 

IN THE COURT OF CITY CIVIL AT KOLKATA

2 & 3, Kiran Shankar Ray Road, Kolkata – 700001

BEFORE THE LEARNED 3RD BENCH

 

 

Money Suit No.                        of 2022

 

 

SHRI ASHTAVINAYAK FASHIONS,

………. Plaintiffs

 

                                 -VERSUS-

 

ARTIMAS FASHIONS PRIVATE LTD.,

……….Defendant

 

The humble petition on behalf of the above named plaintiff, most respectfully;

Sheweth as under;

 

1.   That the Plaintiff filed the instant Suit for recovery of a sum of Rs. 17,71,080/- and other reliefs, as stated in the plaint, moreover.

 

2.   That the Plaintiff will file all original documents at the time of evidence or as and when called for by the Learned Court and as such the Learned Court may be pleased to allow this petition otherwise your plaintiff will highly prejudice and suffer with irreparable loss and injury.

 

3.   That the balance of convenience and inconveniences are in favour of the plaintiff, and the defendant will not prejudice.

 

4.   That this petition is made bonafide and in the interest of administration of justice.

 

Under the above facts and circumstances, your Honour would graciously be pleased to allow this petition in the interest of administration of justice, and/or to pass such other necessary order or orders as your Honour may deem fit and proper for the end of justice.

 

And for this act of kindness, the Petitioner, as in duty bound shall ever pray.

 

                 

 

V E R I F I C A T I O N

 

I, SRI AMAN GARG, S/o Sri Deepak Kumar Agarwal, a partner of the Plaintiff above named do hereby verify that the statements made above in Paragraphs are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and rests are my submissions before this Ld. Court and I sign this verification on this the ____ day of July 2022, at Kolkata.

 

                                                                                             

 

                                                                             __________________

 

 (DEPONENT)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A F F I D A V I T

 

I, SRI AMAN GARG, S/o Sri Deepak Kumar Agarwal, aged about _____ years, by faith Hindu, by Occupation Business, Working for Gain at Shri Ashtavinayak Fashions, having its Office at Green View Apartment, Commercial Block, Upper Bhanu Nagar, Siliguri - 734001, being the Partner of the Plaintiff above named, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:-

 

1.      That I am one of the Partner of the Plaintiff above named. The other partner duly authorized me to swear this affidavit.

 

2.      That I am fully acquainted with the facts and circumstances of the above mentioned suit and I am competent to swear this affidavit.

 

3.   That the statements made in Paragraphs _______to _________are true to the best of my knowledge, and the rests are my humble submissions before the Learned Court.

 

The above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

 

 

_________________________

          (DEPONENT)

                                                                                      Identified by me.

                                                           

Advocate,

Prepared in my Chamber,

 

Advocate

Date : ___________2022

Place : Kolkata

 

NOTARY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment